Join the Consolidated family! Consolidated, a cooperative in Central Ohio dedicated to improving the quality of life for our members and communities, is seeking a Driver / Service Technician / Installer for our propane and natural gas services. The Driver / Service Technician / Installer will be responsible for bulk tank fills as well as installation, maintenance, operation, removal, rearrangement, and inspection of propane tanks and/or natural gas line facilities.
Education and Experience Required:
- At least 21 years old with a valid Commercial Driver’s License. Hazmat and tanker endorsements are preferred.
- Note: Hazmat and tanker endorsements will be required to perform the job and, if not held already, must be obtained soon after hire and prior to driving a Consolidated vehicle.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and effective communication skills.
- Propane and/or natural gas experience is desired.
- Ability to develop a good working knowledge of job specific tools and equipment as well as propane and/or natural gas standards.
- D.O.T. Operator Qualification certification – training will be provided.
- Must reside within 30 minutes of reporting location for on-call duty.
Offering the selected candidate the following:
- Four years or more of propane / natural gas experience combined with CDL and endorsements results in a starting wage of $22.00 / hour
- Local routes and territories – home every night
- Potential sign-on bonus after 90-days, pending experience
- Paid uniforms, training, and tuition reimbursement
Very generous benefit package including:
- Paid Personal, Vacation, Holiday & Sick Leave Days
- 401(k) (up to 7% contribution from co-op) & Defined Retirement (co-op funded) Plans
- Dental, Vision, Life & Long-Term Disability Insurance paid for employee; Medical available at minimal cost.
Position may work out of either the Mount Gilead or Delaware, OH office locations.
Please apply online at https://consolidated.bamboohr.com/jobs or complete an application onsite at 5255 State Route 95, Mount Gilead or 4993 State Route 521, Delaware.
Consolidated is a Drug Free Workplace. Employment is contingent upon the completion and our evaluation of a drug screening test and a criminal background check in accordance with company policies and applicable laws and regulations. Consolidated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Careers with Consolidated Cooperative’s family of companies. Consolidated Cooperative is a nonprofit, member-owned and controlled organization serving the needs of nearly 17,000 members in eight counties of north central Ohio. Our mission is improving the quality of life of our members & communities by providing high value energy & telecommunication services in environmentally responsible way. Our vision is to shape the future in our communities & be a top tier performing leader that spurs the future growth & economic vitality of our region.