Janitors are responsible for properly cleaning and maintaining the facility in accordance with contract requirements. Some of the tasks include:
- Perform standard janitorial duties such as dusting, detailing, vacuuming, sanitizing, and cleaning restrooms, common areas, and windows.
- Empty trash receptacles and perform detailed custodial functions including floor care.
- Clean table tops, fixtures, file cabinets, desks, dividers, partitions, entry doors, walls and surfaces to ensure that they are free from dust and dirt.
- Clean, service, and police all restrooms, offices, lobby, hallways, classrooms and cafeterias.
- Stock supply dispensers in restrooms and ensure that all shelves and surfaces are clean and dry.
- Ensure that glass mirrors and interior and exterior doors are free from smudges, stains, discoloration, rust, mold, encrustation, excess moisture or spots.
- Ensure that designated areas are vacuumed, swept and mopped.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs consistently.
Competitive wages benefit package available
Paid time off available after 90 days of service